Mozzi-Zappa – Black Edition
Experience the unmatched convenience and functionality of the Wolf Outdoors Mozzi-Zappa, the revolutionary lamp that has become an essential companion for every angler. Designed with cutting-edge technology, this one-of-a-kind device not only illuminates your bivvies with the iconic purple glow of Wolf but also effectively eliminates pesky mosquitoes.
- Tech Spec
Our innovative design ensures that the LED light distribution curve mirrors that of a classic filament bulb, creating a warm and inviting ambiance in your fishing setup.
The Mozzi-Zappa harnesses the power of efficient LED technology while maintaining the timeless charm of a traditional filament bulb. With a blue light emitting a special wavelength, it attracts insects to the high voltage grid, delivering an 800V electric shock that quickly and effectively eliminates them.
Thanks to its clever construction, the dead insects are neatly collected within the inner space of the lamp, making it easy for you to brush them away, keeping your area clean and insect-free.
Join the countless anglers worldwide who have already made the Wolf Outdoors Mozzi-Zappa an indispensable part of their fishing gear. Embrace the night with confidence, knowing that you have the ultimate mosquito-killing and lighting solution by your side.
Say goodbye to bothersome mosquito bites and hello to uninterrupted fishing bliss with the Wolf Outdoors Mozzi-Zappa! Get yours today and take your angling experience to the next level.
This warranty is limited to any defective parts during warranty period. If this unit had been altered, no warranty is in force.
PARTS & ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
2 in 1 rechargeable Lamp
Brush for cleaning use
USB cable for charging
- The lamp offers efficient LED technology combined with the styling of the classic filament bulb.
- The blue light with special wavelength to attract insects to the high voltage grid leading to the death of the insect by electric shock 8OOV.
- The insect bodies will fall through the inner space of the lamp and the dead insects can be brushed away.
- Power: 4W, Lighting 1W, Mosquito killing 3W
- Battery type: Lithium 18650, 1200mAh
- Input: USB DC5V 1000MA
- Mosquito lure beads: SMD2835*9PCS
- Torch leads: Imitation Lumileds lamp beads 1W
- Wavelength: 365~395NM
- Lumen of torch: 100LM
- Grid voltage: (No mosquitoes touch it) 800V
- Product weight: 176.5g /260g with colour box
- Height: 5.25″
- Diameter: 2.75″
Full charging needs 3.5 hours
1. Both on (lighting + killing): 4.5 hours
2. Lighting only: 10 hours
3. Killing only: 14 hours
- Charge the product via USB cable (included).
- Press On/Off button one time to turn on torch.
Press On/Off button again to turn on mosquito killing function and torch off.
Press On/Off button again to turn on torch and mosquito killing function.
Press On/Off button again to turn off all functions.
Charge the product via USB cable supplied.
Please Note: Use adaptor 5V, 1A for charging of device.
- Use brush supplied to clean the killing grid.
- Please follow the ‘IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS’ when using the appliance.
- Catch rate activity will be higher at night. For best catch results it is recommended to keep the unit away from another light source.
- For both indoor and outdoor use.
When using the appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Do not touch the lamp with an unprotected hand after use as it may be hot and cause burns.
- People may be hurt and property damaged if the lamp is not used and handled as described in these instructions.
- Do not use near any heat source, steam or around corrosive gases.
- Not compatible with dimmer switches.
- Keep away from flammables; such as paper clothing or any other material that may catch fire.
- Risk of Electrical Shock: Never place fingers or hands
on or insert any objects into the lamp when it is powered on.
- Never spray or hose with water or any other liquid at any time.
- Only use the included small brush for cleaning.
- Do not touch the voltage wire while the light is turned on.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Product is not compatible with HID lamps such as the lighting apparatus, induction lamp halogen lamp which have the mechanism and the electric circuit to adjust light.
Frequent cleaning will prolong the life of the unit and ensure fire prevention and will improve more efficient operation.
- Be sure to clean the unit once per month.
- Switch off the unit and discharge the high voltage grid before cleaning.
- A brush is supplied to help you to clean the lamp in a safe and efficient way.
- You can clean with water, but ensure unit is switched off.
For more information click the link below: